Tuesday, September 4, 2007

V for Vendetta: The Reduced Script

To be quite honest, I liked this movie a lot, even though I disagree with the movie on a lot of things. I heard the original graphic novel was even more extreme, though. So I guess it would have been worse.

Also, I will now attempt to update on a biweekly basis. And finally, I will, from now on, include a sample of the script for every post announcing a script archive update.

Sample:


IMPRESSIONABLE MOVIE AUDIENCE: Please notice how very distinct each and one of us is to each other, even though our reactions are almost exactly the same. It's a good thing that different people have such a unified opinion on something so controversial.

Consequently, they from now on never stop watching TELEVISIONS, because TELEVISIONS are their only path to REALITY.